AS OF 8/1/2014 - WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING NEW SUBMISSIONS- PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON.
Abner Publishing Submission Guidelines
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES HAVE CHANGED
Thanks for your interest in Abner Publishing! We publish an exciting range of eBooks and specialty paperbacks. Our list includes children's books; young adult books; adult fiction; Christian literature; cookbooks; fine art, design; pop culture; craft, fashion, beauty, and home décor; relationships, and mind-body-spirit.
Manuscript Submission Guidelines
We're always looking for the new and unusual. We do accept unsolicited manuscripts and we review all proposals. We do try to respond with feedback whenever possible.
• Abner Publishing accepts submissions by e-mail. For environmental reasons, we prefer digital submissions. (See below for more detail on where to send).
• In most cases we are able to personally respond to unsolicited submissions.
• Please allow several weeks for our Creative Directors to review a proposal.
What to Include in Your Proposal:
• Include a one-page cover letter giving a brief description of the project, why you think Abner Publishing should publish it, what's included in the package, and your contact information.
• If your proposal is a simultaneous submission, please indicate this in your cover letter.
• Include an outline, introduction, sample illustrations or photographs, sample captions, sample recipes (if cookbook) or projects (if craft book), and text/sample chapters.
•Who is the reader? What trends does the title speak to? Include a list of similar titles if possible and how your book differs from what's currently available.
PLEASE NOTE: These guidelines are for informational purposes only and do not constitute a solicitation of any manuscript, artwork, or other material. DO NOT send any plagiarized material. All submissions must be original.
HOME SUBMISSIONS FEATURED AUTHOR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS BLOG WORLD TIPS FOR AUTHORS MISSION STATEMENT CONTACT US
Copyright © 2012 Abner Publishing. All rights reserved. The contents of this Web site may not be reproduced in whole or in part, in any form, without the express written permission of Abner Publishing.